CoinWeek LLC is an exclusive partnership developed by David Lisot ( Cointelevision.com) and Scott Purvis (CoinLink.com) who have combined more than 40 years of numismatic media experience to create CoinWeek.com.
- COINWeek is the most advanced independent on-line media source for print and video Rare Coin and Currency news; with analysis and information contributed by leading experts across the numismatic spectrum.
- COINWeek representatives attend most major coin conventions to bring the most current print and video news from the numismatic marketplace to our viewers.
- COINWeek offers a NEW Dealer Directory to allow dealers a showcase for their businesses and viewers access to the marketplace.
- COINWeek maintains the largest numismatic video library accessible on the web to offer our subscribers the most comprehensive educational video available with information about rare coin and currency news, seminars, interviews, collecting tips and more.
COINWeek’s family of sites include:
MARKET NEWS COVERAGE
Rare Coin News, Featured Articles, Commentary and Market Analysis, with over 6500+ articles already indexed with the search engines.
Rare Coin Dealer, Resources and Events Index. Over 4200 numismatic resources and dealers are listed. We maintain the newest, most comprehensive and technologically advanced Dealer and Resource directory on the web with coverage in the United States, Canada, England, Europe and Australia.
VIDEO LIBRARY: [Subscription Based]
Featuring the largest numismatic video library offering the most current seminars, interviews and educational presentations about coin and currency collecting. The Library includes an archive with presentations dating back more than 25 years featuring famous dealers and numismatists.
COINWeek does NOT grade or auction coins and does NOT buy or sell coins, currency, numismatic items, books or supplies. The site is ENTIRELY supported by sponsor advertising, Directory listing fees and Video Library subscriptions. Accurate information is our only agenda. Our goal is to provide the best unbiased numismatic news and educational resources for the collecting community.
CoinWeek’s content is produced by both our staff , and our Contributing Authors, all of whom are of the finest Numismatic, Writers, Dealers and Industry Experts in the Numismatic Community. No other publication offers the breadth and range of reporting and analysis of the rare coin marketplace than CoinWeek.
Below are just a few of our contributors whom we would like to thank:
* Greg Reynolds – Numismatic Writer and Researcher
* Doug Winter – Raregoldcoins.com
* Laura Sperber – Legend Numismatics
* Jim Fehr – Winning Edge Coins
* Kathleen Duncan – Pinnacle-Rarities.com
* Tim L. Shuck – Writer
* Robert Higgins – Certified Assets Management
* Jim Halperin and Steve Ivy- Heritage Rare Coin Galleries
* The California Numismatist
* Vic & Sherri Bozarth – Bozarth Numismatics
* Donn Pearlman
* Ira & Larry Goldberg – Goldberg Auctions
* John Feigenbaum – David Lawrence Rare Coins
* Chris Napolitano – Stacks-Bowers
* Wayne Sayles – Ancient Coins
* Christine Karstedt – Stacks-Bowers
* E-Gobrecht Journal
* John Albanese – CAC
* Mike Byers – MikeByer.com
* Harlan Berk Ancient Coins
* Ken Potter – Error coins
* Scott Travers
* Wayne Herndon
* Bob Green – Park Ave Numismatics
* Richard Giedroyc – Writer
* Patrick A. Heller – Liberty Coin Service
* Roger Burdette – Author
* William Shamhart – Numismatic Americana
* Richard Schwary – California Numismatic Investments
* David Lisot – CoinTelevision
* Paul Fraser Collectibles United Kingdom
* Downies Australia
* Baldwin’s United Kingdom
* Barry Stuppler Bullion & Precious Metals
* Mark Ferguson Writer and Dealer US Coins and Coin Prices
* Louis Golino Writer – Modern US Coins, World Coins
Associations, Clubs and Organizations CoinWeek Principles are members of:
* American Numismatic Association
* Professional Numismatists Guild
* Canadian Numismatic Association
* American Numismatic Society
* Florida United Numismatists
* Central States Numismatic Society
* Early American Coppers
* Texas Numismatic Association
* National Bibliomania Society
* Numismatic Literary Guild
* John Reich Collectors Society
* Society of Paper Money Collectors
* Ancient Coin Collectors Guild
PO Box 916909
Longwood, Florida 32791-6909
David Lisot – Chairman & Videographer
Scott Purvis – CoinWeek Editor, Webmaster, CFO & CTO