- Convention hours: May 9-10, 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; May 11, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Free Admission for ANA members and children 12 and under. Become a member.
- Non-member admission: $6 per day
- Support the ANA - Become a Convention Patron
Convention center information
900 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Looking for parking? Download a PDF map here.
Need directions? Check out the convention center's map.
With its unique culture, rich numismatic history and eagerness to show its visitors a good time, New Orleans is the perfect host for the 2013 National Money Show. By day, enjoy all that the show has to offer:
- • The big bourse with an equally big inventory fit for the Big Easy
- • The signature Museum Showcase, featuring rarities from the Edward C. Rochette Money Museum and private collections
- • The Money Talks lecture series
- • The ANA Mobile Archives, where visitors can hold historical documents right in their hands
- • Hands-on educational opportunities for adults and kids
By night, enjoy New Orleans’ one-of-a-kind nightlife, amazing restaurants and diverse cultural destinations.
Plan your trip today! The show is May 9-11 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans.