We cordially invite you to attend our international Rapp Auction from 27th to 29th May 2013 and we look forward to present you once again an exclusive offer in philately and numismatics. Furthermore you can expect a special supporting program with festive Champagne receptions, music entertainment and an evening gourmet buffet.
Below you can find the most important information concerning the 2013 Rapp Auction. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
General Information About the Auction
- Programme and invitation (PDF)
- Auction schedule
- Viewing arrangements
- How to bid at Rapp Auctions
- Hotel reservation and pick-up service (PDF)
- How to get to Wil (PDF)
- How to get in touch with us (PDF)
Information About the Coin Auction
- Terms of Auction Sale (Numismatics)
- Payment options and VAT (PDF)
- Estimates and starting prices (PDF)
- Registration for viewing
- Guidelines for viewing the numismatic offer (PDF)
Early Viewing Dates of the Auction Lots
- From Wednesday, 22 May to Saturday, 25 May, from 09.00 to 12.00 and from 13.15 to 18.00. For organisational reasons, only the viewing room for the numismatic lots will be open on Sunday, 26 May, from 13.00 to 17.00.
Live Bidding During the Auction (In Real Time)