Teletrade Reaffirms its Dedication to Providing Customers With the Best in Service and Technology
Irvine, Calif.- Teletrade, America's premier Internet auctioneer of certified coins and currency, is proud to announce the new Teletrade.com, lanched February 2, 2012. The new website features a fresh look, easy navigation, and increased focus on our collectors’ and consignors’ needs. In addition to the redesign Teletrade has also made several changes to the bidding structure, most notably, No Hidden Reserves – all bidding will now open at the opening bid or one bid increment below the reserve to increase bidding transparency.
“Our customers have asked for these changes and we have listened. For 26 years Teletrade has been a leader in the coin collecting hobby with unmatched product selection and customer service, and we now have a website to match. Teletrade will continue to add features and provide the tools our users are asking for and we are excited to reveal the next feature enhancements shortly. Stay tuned!” said Corey Maita, VP of Business Development.
Improved search interface. Collectors and consignors can now more easily search over 1.3 million past auction results, quickly, and accurately.
Many of the features you have grown to love about Teletrade remain the same:
- Industry leading customer service.
- Superior selection of certified coins and currency with Teletrade offering approxametly 10,000 coin and currency lots per month.
- Fast delivery of purchases with winning orders being shipped within 24 to 48 hours of payment.
- Teletrade Gold Rewards, the industry leading customer loyalty program that rewards customers for buying in Teletrade auctions with perks and gifts, including gold and silver coins, discounts on auction purchases, free shipping, popular numismatic books, and more!
- First-time buyers receive free shipping for a month following their first purchase!
- Generous cash advance program for qualified consignors.
Find what you are looking for… faster than ever at the NEW Teletrade.com!
Established in 1986, Teletrade is the largest and most active marketplace for certified coins and currency with more than 190,000 registered bidders and over 300,000 lots featured in our auction system each year. Teletrade offers 25,000 to 30,000 coin and currency lots each month in auctions held every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, plus advertised special event sales on other days of the week. Teletrade is a subsidiary of Fortune 500-ranked Spectrum Group International, Inc. Visit www.teletrade.com for detailed information on auctions and prices realized, or call 800.949.2646 to speak to a representative.