RARE COINS, RARE PEOPLE- Biography of Leon & Ruhama Hendrickson
Description: Pre-sale orders for Rare Coins, Rare People. 1st Edition Biography of Leon and Ruhama Hendrickson and SilverTowne LP. Books will be shipped after the 1st of January 2011 due to a printing delay.
The Book recounts such things as:
- The great silver certificate redemption of 1967.
- The silver bubble of 1980.
- The Continental Illinois Hoard and distribution of 1400 bags of mostly gem Morgan dollars with Ed Milas.
- The Levere Redfield Hoard. Steve Markoff had secured the sole right to sell these coins and Leon made a deal to buy a portion from Markoff instead of competing against him.
- The 1973 attempted robbery where Leon’s wife was shot and one of the intruders was killed.
- The Dexter 1804 dollar.
- The money-laundering charge which centered around a $750,000 cash bullion deal where income was reported on his taxes but Leon didn’t file the cash reporting form. A nightmare senerio.
Available from the SilverTowne Website. Order Here