The American Numismatic Association has elections every two years to elect a president, vice president and a board of nine governors.
This election for ANA has a field of 14 candidates running for the board of governors.
The office of president and vice president have single candidates running unopposed.
Hear the positions of this large slate of candidates who hope to run the largest coin collector organization in the United States.
Presented in Alphabetical Order
Candidate: Gary Adkins
Candidate: Scott Barman
Candidate: Steve D’Ippolito
Candidate: Michael Ellis
Candidate: Jeffrey Garrett
Candidate:: William Hyder
Candidate:: Richard Jozefiak
Candidate:: Gregory Lyon
Candidate:: Thomas Mulvaney
Candidate: Walter Ostromecki
Candidate: Oded Paz
Candidate: Ralph Ross
Candidate: Scott Rottinghaus
Candidate: Laura Sperber
Candidate: Jeffrey Swindling
Candidate: Jeffrey Wuller
Copyright © CoinWeek – May 2013
ANA National Money Show New Orleans
With its unique culture, rich numismatic history and eagerness to show its visitors a good time, New Orleans is the perfect host for the 2013 National Money Show. By day, enjoy all that the show has to offer:
- • The big bourse with an equally big inventory fit for the Big Easy
- • The signature Museum Showcase, featuring rarities from the Edward C. Rochette Money Museum and private collections
- • The Money Talks lecture series
- • The ANA Mobile Archives, where visitors can hold historical documents right in their hands
- • Hands-on educational opportunities for adults and kids
Find more news and video about coin and paper money collecting at: http://www.coinweek.com