Kimberly Kiick, Executive Director, American Numismatic Association
Interviewer: David Lisot
A new executive director was appointed to head America’s largest coin collecting organization.
Kim Kiick has worked for ANA under multiple governing boards.
She shares what it is like to assume this new position and what she hopes to achieve in her new position.
Copyright © CoinWeek – May 2013
ANA National Money Show New Orleans
With its unique culture, rich numismatic history and eagerness to show its visitors a good time, New Orleans is the perfect host for the 2013 National Money Show. By day, enjoy all that the show has to offer:
- • The big bourse with an equally big inventory fit for the Big Easy
- • The signature Museum Showcase, featuring rarities from the Edward C. Rochette Money Museum and private collections
- • The Money Talks lecture series
- • The ANA Mobile Archives, where visitors can hold historical documents right in their hands
- • Hands-on educational opportunities for adults and kids
Find more news and video about coin and paper money collecting at: http://www.coinweek.com