Interviewer: David Lisot
- Bob Green, Park Avenue Numismatics, 1854-O $20 gold Liberty,
- Jeff Garrett, Mid American Rare Coins, 1854 Dahlonega finest known $5 gold
- Gregory Cole, Dmitry Markov Coins & Medals, tetradrahm of Ptolemy I
- Chris McCawley, McCawley Grellman Auctions, 1808 C-1 half cent
- William Graessle, Pandaamerica, 2012 Azteca kilo silver medal
- Daniel Frank Sedwick, LLC, gold treasure artifact.
Video Runtime 8:22
Copyright © CoinWeek – August 2012
American Numismatic Association World’s Fair of Money
The country’s premier coin show and convention, is held every summer at cities around the country. This year the show was hosted in Philadelphia, PA. The convention features spectacular educational programs and events, and the most stunning collections of early American rarities ever assembled for the ANA’s signature Museum Showcase.
The bourse, which is always sold out, includes the finest rare coin and currency dealers in the world, with special sections for U.S., world and ancient coins as well as paper money. The Mint Promenade will features representatives of world mints from five continents along with collector exhibits.
For more information about the ANA or any of its conventions, visit www.money.org and/or visit the Coin and Paper Money Shows section on Coinweek for the latest information, news stories and calendar of upcoming shows.